The Robert Bosch Tool Corporation has its operational office based in North America known for its innovative engineering and designing of power tools for generations.
Bosch is undeniably the leading multinational company with its headquarters based in Germany. It owns its subsidiary companies worldwide as it imparts excellence in making automotive products, building products and industrial wares.
In fact, the revolutionary services of Bosch power tools and power tools accessories make it the leading giant in the global marketplace. The Bosch Router Tables are well recognized for their engineering excellence and incredible design, and this makes Bosch Router Tables synonym with the precision embodied with fineness.
Types of Bosch Router Tables
It is certainly indisputable that Bosch is the pioneer in the realm of making the innovative router tables that are specifically designed to cater the professional woodworking experiences.
The company has launched the router tables that are precisely designed for accomplishing complicated woodworking projects. The Bosch router tables are well known as the powerful professional tools that enable a woodworker to accomplish all the woodworking applications with amazing proficiency.
It implies that the woodworker can create unlimited projects of woodworking ranging from simple to the most complicated with precision and providing impetus even on the minute detailing.
There are different types of Bosch Router Tables each having its peculiar features that add the element of versatility along with perfection to all of your woodworking experiences. Let’s take a look at the main categories of Bosch Router Tables.
1. Bosch Benchtop Router Table
Bosch Benchtop Router Table is unquestionably one of the leading router tables in the marketplace. It offers the benefit of being used with a wide range of router tables.
The given category of the router table is highly appreciated for its versatility and portability features. In this category comes the Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table which offers a premium workplace for all the woodworking and routing applications. The given model of Bosch comes with mounting hardware, adjustable MDF face plates, an aluminium fence, an aluminium router mounting plate and two outfeed shims.
There is also the accessibility to the accessories like starter pin and guard that plays a crucial role in routing the carved wooden pieces. On the whole, the Bosch Benchtop Router Table provides the opportunity to enhance your woodworking experiences.
2. Bosch Cabinet Style Router Table
The leading brand of Bosch offers cabinet style router tables to its customers worldwide. In this category, we incorporate the Bosch RA1171 Cabinet Style Router Table. The key feature of this Bosch model comprises a tall fence suitable for larger wood pieces, which comes along with adjustable MDF faceplates.
The cabinet-style design offers the benefit of portability along with the advantage of offering ample scope for storage and it is highly compatible with different routers to ensure the wide usage of the routers for comprehensive woodworking experiences.
3. Bosch Adjustable Router Table
The 15-7/8-in x 25-1/2 Adjustable Router Table from Bosch helps to facilitate superior woodworking and routing applications. It is highly preferred for large-sized wood pieces.
The given Bosch model comes with the Rigid Aluminum Router Mounting Plate. The key advantage of this router mounting plate is that it stays flat and is considered matchless by professional woodworkers primarily for accuracy. Moreover, it is also pre-drilled for a variety of routers to enable the woodworker to perform all the woodworking applications with ease.
Features of Bosch Router Tables
It is definitely incontrovertible that Bosch is the top-ranking company that provides the premium quality router tables, ensuring the amalgamation of the innovative design with amazing features for accomplishing the entire range of woodworking and routing applications. So, let’s take a look at the key features of all the leading models of Bosch Router Tables.
Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table
- The Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table offers a large workplace for all the woodworking projects ranging from regular to the most complicated ones.
- The given Bosch model is the preferred choice of all the professional woodworkers as it comes with the key advantage of its versatile nature which makes it highly usable with a wide variety of routers.
- It comes with a large-sized Aluminum tabletop that provides the benefit of portability along with durability.
- The Bosch RA1171 Benchtop Router Table comprises mounting hardware, a tall aluminium fence with adjustable MDF face plates, an aluminium router mounting plate and two outfeed shims.
- It provides a premium quality dust collection system that enables to provide a healthy and clean work environment.
Advantages of Using a Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table
- It is versatile in nature and can easily be utilized along with a wide range of routers.
- With the dimensions of 27 x 18 x 14.5 inches, the given Bosch model provides a premium workplace for accomplishing a wide range of woodworking applications.
- It is extremely easy to assemble.
- The high-quality Aluminum of the router mounting plate and fence adds to its diversity.
- The given Bosch model is highly preferred for making wood pieces from a different range of materials.
- The rigid mounting plate enables to make the accurate cuts with precision.
- The dust collection system of the Bosch router table aids in providing better operational efficiency of the router table.
Bosch RA1171 Cabinet Style Router Table
- The Bosch RA1171 Cabinet Style Router Table is another leading bestseller of contemporary times.
- This Bosch model is highly recommended for use by professionals for accomplishing the desired outcomes with finesse and perfection.
- It is designed with precision and intelligence to make it usable with a wide range of routers, and it can be easily mounted on any workbench.
- The Bosch RA1171 Cabinet Style Router Table comprises mounting hardware, two adjustable feather boards, a set of three mounting-plate insert rings, two 1/16-inch thick outfeed fence shims, and a clear adjustable guard, starter pin and guard.
- The router table provides a premium workplace for woodworking applications and has got an incredible dust extraction system that makes woodworking extremely easy and allows making experiments with routing applications.
Advantages of Using a Bosch RA1171 Cabinet Style Router Table
- It is beneficial in terms of its ability to mount on different workbenches.
- It offers a premium workplace for all woodworking tasks.
- With the dimensions of 4-7/8″ * 25-1/8,” the tall Aluminum fence and MDF faceplates are considered suitable for supporting big workpieces.
- It is highly portable, and that offers the benefit of being used in a workshop or a garage to be utilized for making the incredible woodwork.
- The 6- foot power cord along with the dual outlet switch is designed for being used only by the certified user.
- There are two dust collection ports that are considered ideal for a standard 2-1/2-inch vacuum hose.
- It has got a maximum fence opening of 3-3/16 inches and a maximum throat opening of 3-5/8 inches, and that makes it the highly preferred choice for large-sized wood pieces.
Bosch 15-7/8-in x 25-1/2-in Adjustable Router Table
- The Bosch 15-7/8-in x 25-1/2-in Adjustable Router Table is a small-sized router table that provides benefits of durability, easy to use facilities for high-quality accessories and material used.
- In fact, this model of Bosch comes with a sturdy design that makes it a preferred choice for performing all the tough jobs of routing applications with ease and accuracy.
- It comes with a tall Aluminum Fence with Adjustable MDF Face Plates that has dimensions of 4-7/8 In. * 25-1/8.
- This Bosch model is pre-drilled for a variety of routers, and its accessory slot accepts feather board along with optional accessories such as mitre gauge.
- There is also the availability of 2 Dust collection ports for standard 2-1/2 In. Vacuum hoses.
- The given Bosch model is ideal for working on small projects and offers the benefit of portability.
Advantages of Using a Bosch 15-7/8-in x 25-1/2-in Adjustable Router Table
- It is extremely useful for performing tough woodworking tasks.
- There is an availability of optional accessories like a mitre gauge.
- The dust collection system of the given Bosch model works at its optimum level to provide a safe and clean working environment.
- The small size of the router table makes it preferable to be used in any corner of the workplace or even in your garage to carry on making the splendid woodwork.
- It can be ideally used with different types of materials to accomplish different woodworking assignments.
Hence, it can be ascertained that Bosch is an acknowledged premium supplier of router tables across the globe. The diverse types of router tables of Bosch offer advanced premium features, safety guidelines, portability with durable and compact design along with an affordable price range.
It is precisely noteworthy to point out that the bulk of the leading bestselling router tables of the contemporary era come from Bosch. To close, it can be submitted with an affirmation that Bosch has left no stone unturned to provide the innovative design along with brilliance in terms of technical precision and performance-oriented services of its router tables.